The Franklin Chamber of Commerce recently held a ribbon cutting at Deb’s Cats ‘N’ Quilts, to celebrate a major expansion to the store located at 106 W. Palmer Street. The ribbon was cut by shop owner Deb Heatherly and her husband, Phillip. Present to view the cutting were chamber board members, shop staff and customers thrilled with the new space.
Deb’s has been in this location for more than five years with approx. 1650 sq. ft. of retail space. The recent expansion added 2,300 sq. ft. more, giving them almost 4,000 sq. ft. total. New fabric lines were added and the classroom more than tripled in size, which was a big hit with staff and customers alike.